Updates so far

Update so far:
I am slightly behind schedule with respect to the posts to this blog.
I was travelling for a week however i do have updates about the work i did. I normally send them as a status report to my mentor, just got late for posting to the blog.
I will post to the blog daily from today.

Updates for:
May 19th

  1. began with writing the architecture for the client end of the Weave Analyst
  2. defined stub code for classes
May 20th -May25th
  1. Travelling for a conference to San diego
May 26th
  1. Looked into writing parallel scripts in R by exploring packages

May27th
  1. Continued with the parallel R

May28th
  1. Continued with parallel R, looked into the 'foreach' and 'doparallel' packages

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accessing Coursera learning material offline

d3 Collapsible tree vertical

Fixing $env.TOMCAT_HOME directory creation in eclipse